- 3-5 Rhubarb // rabarber // rebarbara
- 1DL sugar // socker // azucar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar // vaniljsocker // azucar de vainilla
- 2 DL flour // mjöl // harina
- 1 DL oatmeal // havregryn // harina de avena
- 4 teaspoons sugar // socker // azucar
- 150 g butter // smör // mantequilla
Heat the oven to 200 C or 392 F
Peal the rhubarb and cut them is small pieces (about 1 cm). Cover your pie dish with butter so the rhubarbs wont get stuck. Put the pieces of rhubarbs in the pie dish. Spread the sugar mix over the rhubarb.
Now do the dough for the pie. Put flour, sugar and butter in a bowl and mix everything, preferably with your hands. Don't make a big ball of dough but make small pieces of crumbs with your fingers. Spread the dough over the rhubarb.
Bake the pie in the oven for about 20-30 min and serve with vanilla ice cream or vanilla sauce!
I got a little bit too big pie dish and too much rhubarb for the amount of dough, if you do this in a normal round pie dish the dough will cover better :)